Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday, August 28

I felt a little bit more bounce tonight in my workout. My stretching regimen, as tedious and repetitive as it feels to me, seems to have freed, if not my locker-tight hamstrings, then at least my calves a little bit. These are the days that I will look back to when (if?) I'm dunking and say that they were the ones that made it happen.
Nothing spectacular happened today, but I completed the workout. I stretched, I strengthened, I (conquered?). Now the grand total is fourteen days of work, with six days off. I must say that I am looking forward to two days off. Sometimes, in the minutia of the calf raises, the calf stretches, the same exercises, day in and day out, I feel like it's a job.
I think I'll watch some "Office Space" this weekend...

1 comment: